Thursday 1 March 2012

Shirdi Sai Baba Saved Me : Priyambada ji

Sai Sister Priyambada ji Shares her Experience, how she's saved from a major accident..This Experience reminds me of a proverb in Hindi "Jaako Rakhe Saiyan Maar Sake Na Koi" Meaning "None Can Kill a Person Whose Protector is God".We neednot to worry about everything because Sai Maa is beyond all.Below's her Experience:


Om Sai Ram. Jai Sai Ganesh.
Sairam Tanvy   Ji.
Many thanks to you for launching this blog that helps us to share our experiences and get inspired reading  the experiences of other devotees. May  Baba shower his choicest blessings on you today and always. By Baba’s grace I pen down one of my latest experiences.
Request you to please publish it after the necessary editing that you feel may be required. You may publish my name and email-id. May Deva forgive me for any mistakes and omissions.
Baba does assure us  that, once we take to his worship and remember his name earnestly, he would pull us out from the clutches of death. I realized the essence of these words recently. It was one of those regular days when I started for work early in the morning. I need to cross a highway once I get down from the bus to enter my office premises. That day it so happened that, as I stepped down from the bus and was waiting to cross the road, amidst the heavy rush of vehicles, I caught a glimpse of a vehicle that had Baba’s idol pass by. I was happy to have seen Baba though it was for a second. And I started to cross the road along with a group of people. As I was about to jump over the divider in the middle of the road, a bike that I had not noticed  (maybe I couldn’t notice the bike as there was a big group of people crossing the road with me ), hit me from behind and I was left sprawling on the middle of the road. I literally fell flat on the highway and took a minute or two to pull myself up and realize what just happened. I badly bruised my elbow and was hit on my head. Somehow by Baba’s grace I managed to compose myself and reached my office. My bleeding elbow was attended to and I was offered first aid. I was crying all the while, thinking what might have just happened if I was hit by a bigger vehicle, or if there was a bus or truck coming close behind when I was lying on the highway. It’s such a busy road and it was only Baba who saved me from sustaining any severe injuries and he protected me all the while, and averted this big threat to my life. The seemingly serious incident was rather diminished to a minor impact by his loving and protective glance. I thanked him from the heart of my hearts and  prayed that Baba be always with his devotees, helping and guiding them in all the affairs of their lives. And it does not end here. In the evening I enquired about the nearest hospital and happened to land in ‘Sai Ram Hospital’ which was full of Baba’s life size pictures and idols  !! Isn’t that amazing   !! That proved it all, the fact that Sai was all the while there to save me and take care of me. I returned back after the due check-up, injections and dressing and needless to say, I was full of gratitude towards my Deva for all his tender love and affection. May Deva keep his boon bestowing hand on our heads always and bless us all.

Jai Sai.
Sai Daughter,
Priyambada.

No comments:

Post a Comment