Monday 27 February 2012

Baba's Blessings:Rhea nayar

Below is the experience shared by rhea nayar ji:
Rhea Nayar ji says:I have been a follower of Sai nath ji from a very long time, baba has been with me all the time, when i cry he makes me laugh, when he sees me smiling, and he does something as if he really wants to see me laughing...

I simple bow down to baba’s feet for what all he has given me till now.I have been into my acting skills from a long time but have left everything on baba for its run away miracle to happen, I have been registered with one of the biggest modelling site.Basekchance.com which is into makeover of aspiring models and actors , they have a column which picks up the model for the month, and yesterday night when i was viewing this column I asked baba when will i be the face of the month and honestly before i woke up today I received a call from a friend of mine working in a call centre, congratulating me for being the face of the month(MAY 2010) on basekchance.com Oooppsss !!!! I didn’t believe it till the time i viewed it and i was speechless.I simply went upto baba and thanks him for all his blessings.... at times he really makes us feel on the top of the world.I have immense FAITH in Sai babaji..
OM SAI RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment