Saturday 3 March 2012

Sai's Kripa : Sai Brother Braj Kishor ji


OM SAI RAM Devotees.. 
As i promised to share experience on alternate days, Here i am with one more Experience.The whole credit of these experiences goes to sai maa and Naresh Kumar ji,Author of these experiences : "Sai ki Nazare karam".Sai Brother Braj Kishor ji Says : After finishing my BFA course , I came down to delhi from patna for work so i had less money in my pocket.I got a interview call from advertising agency.
On that day I had only Rs. 20/- in my pocket , It was very urgency for me to get that job, here i want to mention that my family is the ardent devotee of sai but i am not.But when I entered the interview room i saw baba’s pic there and prayed him for the first and asked him to get this job to me.Baba listened my prayers and got the job in advertising agency soon and also with good amount of salary,which I never expected...its all sai deva kripa to me.I was so happy that baba listened my prayers by that time I started trusting sai deva.After that i went to shirdi with myfamily, there I bought a parshad for baba with rose petal for my father and rose flowers. I thought to buy a ‘rose mala’ for baba, but I was not having that much money to buy it. When I reached Samadhi mandir in front of baba I started crying and couldn’t stop myself. Then I said sorry to baba and said next time when I will come to you will definitely get rose mala for you.I also said baba give me that much money so that I can buy for you. Soon after a year I got increment in my salary, again more than expected.Then again I went to shirdi and bought rose mala for him, but in return baba gave me 2 mala’s ..its all baba leela.


''I give my devotees whatever they ask, until they ask for what I want to give.''


May Baba showers his blessings on all.
OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

No comments:

Post a Comment