Sunday 11 March 2012

Meeting With Lord Sai- Bhavna Bhatnagar


Om Sai Ram Devotees, although i didn't kept my promise i didn't posted on alternate days.Sometimes i mayn't be able to post due to worldly affairs.So instead of promisisng i'll say i will try to post on alternate days because promises are made to be broken.Please forgive me if i don't post regularly.Here goes the post of shirdi trip.
Bhavna Bhatnagar says:"History repeats itself" is true in the case of God’s blessings. He blesses all animate and inanimate things alike, age after age. Just as Hemadpant mentioned in "Sai Satcharita" that Baba pulls the wires in such a way that a devotee is drawn to him like a sparrow, I too had a similar experience. Till the year 2001, I did not believe Sai Baba. I thought that being born in a devout Hindu family where already so many gods and goddesses are worshipped;I don’t need to add on another to my list of monotonous worship. So I neither had the opportunity nor the inclination to bow to Baba. Meanwhile I got a photograph of Baba and it was hung in my house. Although I passed it and looked at it several times a day, yet I did not have any feeling of being attracted. At that time I was undergoing a training program in an institute. The fellow-students there took me one day to Sai Baba’s temple at Lodhi Road in Delhi.When I climbed the stairs, I had a strange feeling inside me. The moment I saw Baba’s figure, tears started rolling down my cheeks and I suddenly felt as though I had an everlasting relationship with Baba for the past many births. I read the eleven commandments of Baba in the premises.When I read the first "Vachan" (which says "Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end"), I thought that it will be impossible for me to go to Shirdi. This was the time when my brother-in-law who lived in Mumbai, was transferred to Malaysia. He wanted ourfamily to visit him before he left Mumbai.After reaching there we came to know that he had reserved tickets for us for Shirdi and made all the necessary preparations.There arrived the auspicious day when I took Darshan of Sai Baba at Shirdi along with my family! All this happened within a span of twenty five days from the day of my visit to Lodhi Road temple. Isn’t it a lively example of how Baba attracts and pulls people to himself when the store of their merits predominates their sins and thus crushes their sins and sets them on a righteous path?????I was, thus, attached to Sai Baba and since then he has seen me through all difficult periods of my life by guiding me and alighting my path. It was because of his encouragement that I endeavored to launch the magazine ‘Sai aur Aap’ through ‘Saiaas’. (Society For Poor And Underprivileged Children ). It has been introduced as a platform for all those Sai devotees who wish to share their experiences and also for those who wish to partake of this feast of Sai leelas.


OM SAI NAMOH NAMAH

No comments:

Post a Comment