Monday 19 March 2012

Sai gave me my dream job

Our Lord Sai is so merciful and fulfills our desire at right time.We need to have patience and  Faith.Such is an experience of Sai sister Priyambada ji from banglore.Priyambada ji says:
Om Sai Ram.
I would like to share two of my recent experiences.
Baba is great and karunamayee (compassionate).
My marriage has been fixed with Sai's grace, but things are not proceeding. The date is not yet fixed and the groom's side are not so keen on getting us married is Sai's temple. So i was feeling very anxious and constantly praying Baba to make things move smoothly with his blessings. I usually read the experiences of devotees on the blog everyday. Today morning i thought that if i read an experience on the blog related to a marriage then i would consider it as a Positive signal from Baba and feel that he's willing for my marriage and that i have his blessings. And finally i did read the last post here that's related to a wedding. Baba is so merciful. Am happy now and am sure Baba is listening to our prayers and he will only arrange everything. Baba help us to surrender everything at your lotus feet and let everything in our lives happen as per your wishes and with your blessings.

I was facing issues at my workplace too. I wanted to move into a different area of work which was as per my interest and I felt comfortable doing that. But in my current position, I was loaded with some project work which was difficult for me to deliver in a short span of time and I did not have experience on it. I Prayed Baba to help me find a more suitable and better job soon. Through Question and Answer Baba asked me to read the autobiography of Shri Swami Samarth. I found  a similar book online (A short biography of Akkalkot Niwasi Shree Swami Samarth Maharaj ) and started reading it. In the meantime I was doing the 9 Guruvar Vrat. I got one call for interview on one of those Thursdays from the company I so coveted to work for. In my heart of hearts I had a belief that I would get selected this time, as I was rejected the previous two time  for the same company. It’s one of the best organizations in the field of their work and a well known company in the US. The interviews are very tough. But I prayed Sai to make the interviews smooth and to ask me questions that I was confident on. By Baba’s grace the interview went on fine and I could answer the majority of the questions satisfactorily. They selected me and I received the offer letter yesterday. The pay package is also great, and Sai has given me more than I deserved and ever imagined. It’s a dream come true for me to work for this organization. Moreover, my fiancé also works in the same campus and it will be convenient for us to travel to work together to the same Tech park after marriage, which is being planned in our families to be held in the near future. Sai fulfilled this wish of mine too, as I wanted our offices to be close by. I cannot thank Baba enough. I would like to mention that I keep reading the Sai Prerna when I pray Baba to fulfill some wish.

My humble salutations at your lotus feet Gurudev. Please make us better human beings with every passing day and make us worthy to receive your grace.

 May Deva bless us all always.

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

No comments:

Post a Comment