Tuesday 29 May 2012

Baba's Amazing leelas

OM SAI RAM

Since Long i haven't posted any experiences on the blog, So here i am to post another experience by a Anonymous Devotee.She says:

Om Sai Ram. Jai Sai Ganesha.

I would like to share a few brief experiences.

Sai gave darshan to my friend.
 
At Baba’s inspiration I started emailing the devotees experiences to a few of my friends regularly. I would mail them one experience almost daily. I normally added only text to the email body and never usually added Baba’s pictures as I thought it would be difficult to access with slow internet connections. It so happened last week that I had emailed one experience as usual to the same group of friends. On getting back to my hostel in the evening, one of those friends told that the picture in the email was so nice, and that she opened that very email thrice just to gaze at Baba’s picture. I told her that I did not add any picture to that email body. But she was sure of seeing that picture and described it to me as well. I remembered having seen that picture sometime back in the blog, but I was confident I never added any picture of Baba that day. So, to clarify and make sure my friend again opened that email, but that time we did not find any picture !! We were astonished at this marvelous Leela of Baba. That friend of mine was having her periods during that time and so she had not vsited Baba’s  temple for those few days. Otherwise she goes to Baba’s temple daily. So we felt that Baba appeared only to her in the email to give her his Darshan and blessings. Needless to say, we all were so happy witnessing this Leela of our beloved Father Sai. He showers us with pleasant surprises !

 

Om Sai Ram.

I have been thinking to share one more Leela of Baba in connection to my wedding preparations.

After Baba took me into his fold, i got the desire of getting married in his temple which is in my hometown. I was not sure if the groom's side will agree and if we will get the bookings too. By Baba's grace,in January, my boyfriend realized his mistake and came back into my life. Since then, things have been good with Sai's Blessings. Both our families decided to have our wedding in June-July and his Dad selected 3-4 dates for the same. My mother too consulted few astrologers for an auspicious date and we found that we could go ahead with two of those selected dates. We were confused as to which date to choose. We prayed Baba to choose a date for us.On checking in the temple, we got to know that, On one of those dates the temple marriage hall was already booked. And so we had to go for July 9th as the wedding date and we could get the bookings done. We were all the more happy and we felt that since the number '9' is Baba's favorite, he only had the marriage hall free only on that date. We felt like he chose the date for us :-) We will be ever grateful to Baba for everything he is doing for us. And on the other hand, my Boyfriend convinced his parents for the temple weddings (as they are not Sai Baba's devotees ). So Baba has only arranged everything for the wedding and my sincere prayers at his lotus feet to make it happen smoothly. I pray to him to attend our wedding and bless us :-)

Love you Sai. I wonder what i would have done without you in my life !!

May Baba bless us all always.

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai.


Baba cured my chronic back pain and my skin problems.

I used to experience chronic back-pain for a long time.. almost 2-3 years. It was very frequent at times and nothing helped. Finally I resorted to Baba’s UDI and prayed him sincerely to cure my back-pain as it was very acute and used to pain a lot. After that the pain started reducing and I have been free from any back-pain since the last few months. I know Baba has only cured me. Thanks a lot Sainatha. UDI is really the infallible cure for all ailments.
I was also worried a lot about my skin since I was getting a lot of pimples and heat boils which left bad scars. Once I read in one devotees experience that she too was facing the same problem and started taking Baba’s UDi in water after keeping the glass filled with water whole night near Baba’s photo and drank it early in the morning. I too started doing the same and now my skin is a lot lot better. AM sure Baba will soon erase all the scars and get me back my old beautiful and smooth skin. Baba listens to and does respond to the smallest of his children’s wishes. Thanks a lot Baba


No comments:

Post a Comment