Saturday 25 February 2012

Sai Sparrow Sumitra Devi ji


Sai ram 2 all!!Path of spirituality is not easy, its full of twist and turns but if we keep on following our sadguru, we will reach our supreme goal.Its not us who got closer to baba but its baba who's pulling us towards him, as Hemadpant said in Satcharitra:"Even a leaf can't move without baba's will".The thread of our life is in control of baba".He's the Supreme power.Let's continue with today's Post.

Sai Sister Sumitra ji says: In the mid of year 2009, I had to go through a very bad phase of my life which is full of miseries and I don’t know how to cope and overcome the situation. As baba said in Sai Charitra:" Let my devotees be at any distance, he will be drawn to me like sparrow with thread tied to its feet."Sai has bring me so close to him, it’s only because of my merits in past birth thatn made me to know Samartha Sadguru Shri Sainath Maharaj.On 2nd May 2009, my brother in-law came to know all my problems and ask me to go to Sai temple and pray to Sai whole heartedly to give me strength to overcome my problem. My brother-in-law is a true messenger of Sai who help me to seek for Sai’s guidance and assistance. Indeed, the next day he brought me to the Sai mandir and asks me pray wholehearted to Sai and surrender completely to baba all my worries and problem and fully trust that whatever Sai will do, He will do for your good. From that day onwards, Sai has come into my life and I start realizing and feel him wherever I am and whatever I do.In the very same evening, while watching a TV program I saw SAI’s picture and the next day my cousin sister gave me a Sai picture and ask me to keep it, SAI HAS COME TO ME. Sai’s presence in my life has confirmed and strengthens my faith and devotion towards him. In fact, Sai introduce a lot of Sai families who helps and guides me in my prayers and how to completely surrender at Sai’s lotus feet.Once Sai came into my life, he bears all the burdens and slowly I manage to overcome the entire painful situation. I strongly agree that it is only SAI who helps me to come out from the problem and made me realize that the journey of life is very beautiful. Sai taught me and still teaching a lot of great lessons and assisting me in crossing the worldly mundane existence.May Sai deva be with us all and guide us in every single aspect of life. Let’s us be humble, meditate on Sai’s form, ask for forgiveness, be thankful and surrender completely at Sai’s lotus feet.

Sainath Maharaj ki JAI !!

No comments:

Post a Comment