Wednesday 21 September 2011

Inspiration to start the blog

Dear sai readers ,


Today i  am going to share experience of swati ji and kanakdurga ji.People asked me,  is this blog only for cancer patients??So the answer is, i got inspired from such experiences but it's meant for everyone.Although this experience is not recieved by me.Its recieved by hetal ji, a great devotee of sai baba.Hetal ji, if i am posting any copyrighted content then please inform me.This devotee is in need of prayers and after watching her experience and kanakdarga ji's experience i got inspired to start the blog.So, i am posting both experiences, that of swati ji and kanakdurga ji.

Sai Sister Swati ji from India says: Dear Hetal Ji, I am really thankful to you for providing every devotee a path via which they could share their experiences, their feelings, and emotions towards JAGATGURU PARMATMA LORD SHRI SAI. Though, this is my first time, I am not here to share my experience. I am here to make a request to each and every devotee out there reading this. Hetal ji, kindly post this to your blog. I need your help.
Sai Nath Maharaj, You have always been very kind to me. You have always treated me like your daughter. You have fulfilled each and every wish of mine without fail. You are everything to me. World revolves around You. That world, where I have been engaged with people in the relationship, which has been made by You itself like mother, father, brother and some precious friends. These are those people in my life, who have completely surrendered themselves upon You. To cut it short, I am talking about my best friend PAVAS. He has been always there by my side supporting me in my ups and downs and showed me the door of Lord Sai. Today, when he needs my support, I am helpless. He is suffering from Blood Cancer. I cannot afford to lose him. That is why; I have chosen this way to communicate to Sai Babaji. Because I know Sai Baba Ji never ignore their devotee’s prayers. I beg to all my Sai brother and sisters, please pray for my friend’s health. May he overcome the blood cancer with the blessings of Dayanidhan Kripalu Shri Satguru Sainath Maharaj and efforts of your kind prayers. I will be really very heartily thankful to you all


And I promise to Lord Sai and to His every devotee that if Sainath Maharaj saves my friend, I will post this miracle on this blog. And will prove that my Sainath can never let His dear children defeat. Please friends, I need your help in form of your prayers. Sai Baba ji will bless you all too.

Thank you

Warm regards,
Saima

Jai Sai Ram 



Sai Devotee Kanakdurga ji from India says: Namaskar Hetalji Sairam. This is another experience with my Baba. I don’t know how to start and how to end my experience. But by reading your blogs day by day, I am becoming more and more closer to Baba. Please publish this unbelievable Experience in My Life. Please don’t forget to post this. Please post this and I want blessing from Baba and from Sai devotees for my Sister’s Son.


From past 2 years, my sister’s son S. Kannaiah was suffering from Blood and Bone Marrow cancer, which came in very dangerous movement. So many treatments were going on but no result. Finally On 17th May 2011, doctors said that your son will expire in another 48hrs. We all got shocked and they discharged to their house. We all went to see him. But when I saw him, I was shocked the way he became I can’t express. Because his face was in very bad condition and total body was infected. Really I felt fear to see or touch him, because his body got swelled and as well as infected. I had 3 years old son too. Why I didn’t went near to him. But again I prayed Baba about his infection and nothing to happen to those who came to see him. Finally I went to him and I touched and i cleaned up everything.After 48 hours, nothing had happened. Finally I took Shirdi Baba Vibudi and put on to him. From there, he recovered little soon. But this miracle was done by none other than our Baba only. But his parents didn’t believe this and again on Sunday evening, one old guy came from Shirdi and he directly stopped at my sister house and told about what happened to Kannaiah. He advised to take him to Haridwar. At that time too, they did not believe this. One thing I requested Baba that his parents should believe your miracle and please Baba, now Kannaiah’s position is critical. No treatment is going on. Baba, You helped from your side, but his parents are not taking seriously. Please Baba, change my Kannaiah’s parent’s minds and please save 16 year old boy, who is in very bad position. Please Sai devotees pray for him and save his life.I know this is so big please excuse and accept my mistake and pray for little boy and save his life.Helalji Please help Kannaiah and pray for him.Thanks you Baba for sharing my experience.


Jai Bolo Sai Ram Maha Raj Ki Jai.


The content is provided by Hetal ji.So the whole credit goes to sai samarth and hetal ji I am just copy pasting these experiences to get more and more prayers.


JAI SAI BABA JAI SAI NATH

No comments:

Post a Comment