Thursday 8 September 2011

Brief but Amazing experiences

OM SAI RAM
Today i am posting a couple of experiences but as this blog is created recently i am not in concern with many devotees but i always wanted to post something about baba.As i was not having any experiences so i didn't posted earlier but it was always in my mind to post something about baba...So after many days of blog creation i got responses from 3-4 people and today he fulfilled my wish by giving me an experience.Before describing Chandana ji experience, i am describing my own experience.


Baba's Darshan Unexpectedly

Today 8 sept(thu),I went to a temple to offer oil to baba as baba asked me to do so through question and answer website..I belong to a small town in north india.In this area no one knows much about our divine power baba and we dont have any temple of sai baba in my hometowm.But somehow i have taken oil in some bottle and forgot to offer to sai baba idol in my home.While i was on the way to temple i apologised sai maa that i have forgotten to offer it to you at home and directly i am going to temple.i reached shani dev temple lo!!!!!i found a picture of sai maa.I always search picture of sai maa in various temples and sometimes on road but none of the temples have a picture of sai maa, not even a single one except this one.Last thursday i went to same temple.Its a small temple(single room) means everyone can easily see the pictures on wall but that time(last thursday) i even didn't noticed baba's presence, then I asked a girl there did you placed baba's picture recently she said yes a year ago.Oh!!!!!! its an amazing feeling.Whole day i was worried for something but now i am fearless...amazing thursday.........




One more Experience related to Baba's darshan

Few days ago, i went out after having dinner and that time i prayed sai baba to give me darshan somewhere on road,Some picture or some indication.But i didnt had darshan that day.So i was very disappointed that day as baba didnt fulfilled my wish.Next day my mood was even upset too as even that time in home i want to have any indication from sai baba.But all my thoughts were in vain, then i thought may be baba dont want to give darshan.I went to my room and while talking to my bhabhi(sister in law), my eyes were on tv just for a second...Lo!!!!Advertisement with sai maa photo....Amazing feeling

Got udi(holy ashes of shirdi) Unexpectedly

I always wanted to have udi and one fine day i mailed someone to request for udi.But i didn't got response from their side.Days went on and on janamastami(lord krishna's birthday), I don't know why and how an urge to make something for baba aroused in my mind after reading mail of my friend.She told me that she made many sweets for baba and krishna ji.I am punjabi girl by religion and no one in my home know much about baba and even they dont trust baba.As i am punjabi, there are no customs to make anything on janamastami.Its like any another day for us.So i made coconut burfi(sweets made of coconut) and when i was making it i asked my sister in law that we have three idols of baba.Two are brought by me and third one is brought by whom.She said i don't know, then i asked her i think your brother went to shirdi 2-3 years ago..She said Oh!!! yes he gave us idol of baba.I asked her he might have brought udi from there. she said yes.Its placed in the corner of temple.Two-three years ago, i was not aware about the power of baba.Before this discussion with bhabhi i was thinking to clean temple before offering coconut burfi to baba.Now i got the answer why i made sweets and why i was planning to clean the temple.I have cleaned temple many times but never found udi.That's the reason i hadn't got response via email.

Oh baba please take me in your holy feets.Let ego and other negatives inside me destroy..OM SAI SHRI SAI JAI JAI SAI

A Sweet experience

Chandana sahoo ji says:Here is one leela of Baba that i experienced recently. Currently there is some problem in my personal life and i am constantly praying Baba to help me out. This last Sunday i was going to Baba temple(Mandir) and was praying Baba that if he is really listening to me and is happy with me, let him give me something ( a flower, or blessings from elders ) etc .. or let him show me some sign in the temple(Mandir). I went to the temple(Mandir) office to ask for a 'Dattatreya' photo, the devotee there gave me a one. When i was about to turn and go he gave me a Sai Baba photo also (the photo with Baba's smiling face ). Baba was wearing a purple dress in that photo and that day i was also wearing a purple dress :-) I understood that of course Sai Maa is there and listening to my Prayers and will help me out soon.
Am eagerly waiting for his miracle to solve my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment