Monday 15 August 2011

Devotee experience-sunita madnani

Sunita Madnani
Dear Saibhaktas, I would like to share this experience of our beloved Sai with all of you. Baba has blessed me on this Gurupurnima day. In the afternoon at around 3:30pm there was someone at my door, he rang the doorbell and knocked also, as I opened I saw an elderly man wearing a white dress which resembled Sai's kafni. He wore a white cloth on his head, immediately on seeing me he gave me two frames in my hand which had verses of Holy Quran. On seeing this some thought came to me saying "Arrey your Sai has come." He told me to pay Dhs.55/- and he shall get the Quran read in the mosque in my name, or pay Dhs.110/- for two or whatever your desire. In the meantime, my son also came in to see who had come and what was the conversation about. He told me to pay him Dhs.25/-, when I went to bring the money a thought came to me "if he is Baba, he should ask for something to eat or drink. I gave him Dhs.25/- which he opened and counted.


Then he said, "Bus itna", to which I replied that you said whatever you wish so this is it, to which he said at least you pay Dhs.55/- for one Quran. My son told me to give the rest of the balance amount, then he asked "Ek glass paani milega", on hearing these words, there was sheer joy, it was "Sai", when he requested for Dhs.55/- I told him "I'm not a Muslim and don't know about Quran, I'm a Hindu", he replied "So what all are same, even Christians are paying for Quran." I gave him biscuits with water, which he pocketed and gave a loving smile (I still remember it) and drank the water, I asked him if he needed more, and he replied "No." We gave him the 55/- and he left saying "Allah Malik". Sai had come in this roop and blessed us, I have been a member of the Sabkamalikek group on yahoo and after joining this group my faith and love in Baba has grown. Baba blessed our sabkamalikek family and will be with all his bhaktas always as he is in his nirakar roop (Formless). The same morning I had read Chapt.16&17 SS All the time I was trying to figure out the significance of 55, then I realized, "For seeing Brahman one has to give five things, i.e. surrender five things viz. (1) Five Pranas (Vital forces), (2) Five senses (Five of action and five of perception), (3) mind, (4) intellect and (5) ego", it could also mean something else I'm a mere bhakta trying to reason. Sai knows what is best for us and has shown his presence. Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai, Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai

1 comment:

  1. We are going to start a prayan(group reading of sai satcharitra) for people who are suffering fom intolerable diseases and other devotees of shri sai samarth.If you want to be a part of this procedure you can post your email id via comment or either join this site so that we will allot you chapters and you'll have to inform(via comment) that you have completed the chapters.one or two chapters will be alloted to each person so that you can cover it easily in
    1 or 2 days.

    ReplyDelete